Our friends at Illustrated Ministry have made part of their curriculum FREE during the COVID-19 pandemic. They will send you a weekly email with activities for you and your family. Click on the image to the left to visit their website.
Our nursery staff strives to provide a loving and nurturing environment where each child is cared for with gentle arms, warm smiles and individual attention. For our little ones it is our goal for your child to have a positive "first church" experience of Jesus' love and tender care. Our preschoolers will learn key biblical concepts through interactive Bible stories, songs and age-appropriate activities.
First Time to the Nursery?
- The nursery will open fifteen minutes prior to service times.
- Children will not be released to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Please turn your cell phone on vibrate. If your child should need you during the worship service (i.e., bathroom assistance, etc.), we will send you a text or bring your child to you.
- Only children and their caregivers are permitted in the Nursery & Toddler Room.
What Parents Should Know:
- Parents should pick up their child immediately following the service.
- Parents are asked to label all of their child’s belongings: diaper bags, bottles, pacifiers, etc.
- If your child is potty-training, please have him/her wear a diaper or pull-up in order to avoid accidents, and inform the Group Leader that he/she is potty-training.
- 3 years and older must be potty trained (No diaper changes).
- If you are available to serve in our nursery, please leave your name and phone number with any Group Leader and we will contact you.
- In order to ensure a healthy environment for all of our children, parents should refrain from bringing their child if he/she has had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Fever, Rash, Open sores, Runny nose (anything but clear), Eye infection, or Persistent Cough.
For more information please contact Tiffany at GraceHillsCC@gmail.com
Children's Church is a Sunday morning environment for elementary-aged children that includes an exciting time of worship and teaching, along with a more personal small group time with our Adult Leaders. It is our hope for your children to:
- Understand that God's Word is central to all life;
- Build relationships that foster spiritual growth;
- Be encouraged to live obediently for God;
- To experience God through worship.
Our Jr. & Senior High students are very busy so we minister to them where they need us! We host special events like movie nights, pre-dance dinners, and more.