As a Leadership Team, we look forward to your receiving our discernment report (see below), and hearing your questions, comments and thoughts at our Annual Meeting this Sunday, Jan. 31, 1:00 PM at the Church. This feedback process is essential in taking our next steps.
There are several ways you can participate in our Annual Meeting and the feedback process.
First, for those who CANNOT ATTEND there are three options:
1. Read the report and call the Church to leave a phone message concerning your interests PRIOR to our meeting on Sunday.
2. Read the report and send your comments and questions to the Church in an email PRIOR to our meeting on Sunday. We will email a recording of the meeting so you can see it afterwards.
3. Read report and attend the meeting by Zoom (see link below). You will have the opportunity to share your thoughts and concerns via the Zoom meeting.
Second, for those who CAN ATTEND, read the report and bring your feedback to the meeting so we can share together. We ask that you follow the COVID safety protocol in meeting with us. Please wear a mask and keep a distance of at least 6 feet. Weather permitting we will meet outside.
Once again, we underscore the importance that we hear from you so that everyone at Grace Hills is included in the important decisions before us. We need everyone’s input concerning our Church and the discernment report.
Finally, but most importantly, pray for everyone involved that we will make God-pleasing decisions together. If anyone has any questions, please call or email the Church office prior to the meeting this Sunday. The following scripture has been very helpful for our Leadership Team during their discernment process over the past months:
Be joyful in hope,
patient in affliction,
faithful in prayer.
We are praying that all of us will know God’s will by:
* God’s mercy,
* Our sacrifice to spiritual worship,
* Yielding ourselves to Godly transformation, &
* Following God’s perfect and pleasing will.