Summer is here!! We would like to take advantage of warm Summer mornings and have our services on the back patio. We will be holding 2 IN-PERSON Sunday services a month at 9am (see dates below) as well as Home Worship services EVERY Sunday. There will be no RSVP for these outdoor meetings. Please read over the details of these services below.
IN-PERSON SUMMER SUNDAY SERVICES
at 9:00 am
to be held at GHCC:
July 19 & July 26
August 16 & August 23
For our Summer Services:
- We ask that you enter through the wooden gate on the EAST side that faces the entrance to Stelte Park. We will exit through the WEST side of the patio in order for us to keep our prescribed social distances.
- Seats will be available to all. You are more than welcome to stand if you wish.
- Please use the restroom, wash your hands, & take your temperature immediately before leaving your house.
- Please maintain 6 feet social distance & not engage in physical contact with those outside of your household.
- Please do not come if you know you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 21 days.
- Please wear a mask - either your own or one provided by Grace Hills. You won't have to wear it for long as these services will be shorter than pre-Coronavirus services.
- When you arrive, please seat yourself at least 6 feet from other households. If you need additional seats to accommodate your family, please let an usher know.
- The Children's Church bathroom will be available if needed. Please use only if absolutely necessary.
- Please be KIND & PATIENT.
- PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE THE SERVICE STARTS AT 9 AM. If you happen to arrive after the start of service please enter quietly.
- We look forward to seeing you these Sundays!
We remain committed to the health and safety of all of our GHCC family,
and the common good of our friends and neighbors.
It is important that we remember that the church is the gathered people of God—no matter how we are gathered. I know we long to be back together with our church families, but we are no less a church virtually than when we share the same physical space. While things may seem different and difficult for a while longer, we are the same church and the same family; let us continue to care for one another. If you find yourself or someone you love in need, please reach out to us. Tiffany, the church administrator, can be reached at 209-559-6402 or emailed at GraceHillsCC@gmail.com.
“‘Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,’ says the LORD, who has compassion on you.”
Furthermore, please clink on the links below for federal, state, and local guidelines regarding proper health precautions. We've also included a checklist provided by the Pacific Justice Institute that is helping to guide how we conduct in-person services.